Please help me with unicode

Dec 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM

I use allnewsmanager with my vietnamese's language but some characters can't display correct! Can i fix it? Max979, please help me. See this image with red circle:
Tiện ích upload ảnh miễn phí, không cần đăng ký! | up.anhso.net

Coordinator
Dec 8, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Very strange... is it the last articles box ? Are you working on the dnn module and which version are you using ?

Please write here the correct text, so I can test it.

Dec 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM

I  using anm 1.4 with dnn 6.1. Please help me!

From top to down:

- Tin nổi bật

- Tin nổi bật

- Tuyển sinh.

And my top menu with from left to right:

- Tin nổi bật.

- Thời khóa biểu.

- Thông báo.

- Tin mới.

- Tuyển sinh.

Please select in top menu, you will see my error like me:

anhso.net

Coordinator
Dec 8, 2011 at 7:56 PM

I tested on demo site and characters display correct: http://dnn6demo.allnewsmanager.net/dnn6demo/News.aspx?p=AllNews

Maybe you have to update to version 1.5, I don't know... if you test characters on the demo site, you can see that allnewsmanager doesn't have unicode problem.

Dec 9, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Edited Dec 9, 2011 at 1:16 AM

This error raise random! I don't know why! When i log in with superuser account, it never raise this error! Why's that?

Dec 9, 2011 at 3:30 AM
Edited Dec 9, 2011 at 3:34 AM

I use this code in RecentArticles.ascx to display Category function's result. 
<p class="anmbyline"><%# Category(Eval("idcategory").ToString())%> <b>|</b>
 <asp:HyperLink ID="HLCc" NavigateUrl='<%# GetLinkComments(Eval("idnews").ToString(),Eval("title").ToString()) %>' runat="server"><%# GetNcom(Eval("idnews").ToString(), Eval("commentcheck").ToString(), Eval("comments").ToString())%></asp:HyperLink></p> System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Response.Write("<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=""JavaScript"">alert(" <%# Category(Eval("idcategory").ToString())%> ")</SCRIPT>")
And when i don't login:

and when i login use superuser account:

Category function use anm_utility.dll, i don't know why it's result differently.

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Very strange... Have you tried with another browser ? or try to delete cookies.